Access Planner at Virgin Media

Bradford
£18 annually
May 2018

Connect with Virgin Media

Access Planner for Business - My role is to plan new cable routes into new business and use systems to show cable routs/ connections for customers

I have been able to improve my multi-tasking and my organisation. Also I have been able to learn new systems and put them into practice

I enjoy being a part of a team day in and day out. I enjoy learning new skills and teacher others information I have gained from previous jobs

4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?

I get a lot of appreciation from my manager and mentors. Also I am being involved more and more with tasks that happen within the team

There has been a lot of information proved by the company. Training has been provided to help us along with our journey

I have plenty of support from my GKA manager helping me along my way in Virgin

I have a one to one monthly to discuss how I am coping within my role. I have regular chats with my mentor so discuss jobs that I have completed

The salary for an apprenticeship is very good and allows me to live comfortably

The are plenty of opportunities to take part in activities outside of work with the teams

9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *

This is a fantastic company to work for which is very rewarding and provides you with a lot of opportunities to progress

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *

Stay focussed and always ask questions