1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Access Planner for Business - My role is to plan new cable routes into new business and use systems to show cable routs/ connections for customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been able to improve my multi-tasking and my organisation. Also I have been able to learn new systems and put them into practice
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy being a part of a team day in and day out. I enjoy learning new skills and teacher others information I have gained from previous jobs
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
I get a lot of appreciation from my manager and mentors. Also I am being involved more and more with tasks that happen within the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There has been a lot of information proved by the company. Training has been provided to help us along with our journey
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have plenty of support from my GKA manager helping me along my way in Virgin
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a one to one monthly to discuss how I am coping within my role. I have regular chats with my mentor so discuss jobs that I have completed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary for an apprenticeship is very good and allows me to live comfortably
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The are plenty of opportunities to take part in activities outside of work with the teams
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
This is a fantastic company to work for which is very rewarding and provides you with a lot of opportunities to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Stay focussed and always ask questions
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!