1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am part of the vehicle Acquisition team doing a business admin apprenticeship. On a day to day bases I go through emails answering quires as well as processing invoices. I am at the beginning of my apprenticeship so I am learning more every day.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt so far how to answer email successfully and how to use websites such as OnBase, Vehicle studio and people soft. I have also learnt a lot about excel.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This is a fantastic opportunity for me to get a qualification and work in a friendly and supporting environment. Enterprise has shown me that work can also be fun when you work hard,as well as developing a career.
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
In my first month of working at enterprise I already feel included as part of the team, everyone is friendly, helpful and always ready to help you with any questions you ask.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
there is a very clear structure of what needs to be done, I have many co-workers and my supervisor that helps me and shows me knew task to learn every day. I also have a tutor.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A tutor comes every couple of weeks to see and asses what I have been doing. she is very understanding and helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Everyone at enterprise shows a lot of support from my manager to my co-workers. they are always offering help and being patient in explaining things when I am stuck.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprenticeship I believe it is a good wage and allows me to do and have things I need.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Enterprise holds a lot of event and charity days which I feel is one of the best things about working for the company. as well as that they have a well being theme through out which offers you personal training classes three days a week and other things such as running.
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
It is a brilliant place to start a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
I would advice to do your research and take note of the many opportunity's and history of enterprise.
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!