1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Control and instrumentation maintenance apprentice.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
Good place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
Background resaerch, bring examples of where you ahve usded engineering before.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!