1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
machine maintenance engineering
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes,have improved my machining and fault finding skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i like working in the maintenance team
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
i feel very valued by leonardo, they appreciate the apprentices and offer a good apprentticeship scheme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the training and placement is very well structured and layed out
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
there is as much support as you want, they are very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
the employer helps you as much as they can and offer great support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary is fair for an appreticship scheme and covers my mothly costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, the awasa commitee offer lots of events in and outside of work.
9. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend?
it is a good apprenticeship where you can gain good skills while earning a salary
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo?
take your time with the application form, and present yourself in a mature manor
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!