1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a composite craft apprentice working with eh 101 and lynx blades in production and repair.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yeah i have better hand eye coordination and have become skilled with my hands can pay a lot of attention to detail and get jobs right first time to a high standard
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoy my programme very much get lost of support and enjoy my jobs as i am learning which is a great experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
very valued we are all in a big team that work towards building the product everyone is equally valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is organised very well in the sense of moving placement and getting nvq done but could be better in respect to getting the jobs.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i have all the support i require
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
get support when i feel i need it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary meet my needs very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there are many social events outside work aka awasa
9. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend?
very good apprenticeship to be on feel very welcome and comfertable
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo?
make sure that you land the apprenticeship you want and dont settle for one that is given to you and be confident you get out of it what you put in to it
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!