1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I aid skilled men in the machining of air craft components. this involves tool building, loading programs and setting up fixtures.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot in so far in the apprenticeship. i knew very little about machining beforehand
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with a large group of people and i enjoy doing the work i have to do.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
I feel appreciated for the work i do by management and i feel valued by how much training they give us.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is well organised and structured so i have always known what I've had to work towards.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
training have always provided me with enough support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
the company has always provided enough support for me to progress through the apprenticeship successfully and happily.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are opportunities for me outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because its a large company full of good people, making good products, earning good money.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *
as long as you have met the requirements to get in and have a good attitude, you will go far
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!