1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice technician. Every morning I have to clean the workshop ensuring it Is up to a good standard. Also I work with my mentor doing whatever he requires me to do from servicing to cambelts. Also I do any overtime required of me.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since I have started my apprenticeship my knowledge has really improved as I knew near to nothing when I joined. Now I can confidently describe parts of an engine and do many tasks that come in.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme the trainers are excellent at college and I feel DES supports me to the best of his ability.
4. How valued do you feel by Audi?
I feel very valued within the group
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised because I always know when I have to be at college and I know exactly what I will be learning and what I need to bring.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support that I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me all the support that I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel like I earn plenty enough to support my everyday life and it complements the work I do although it would be nice to receive some bonus each month for praise.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are plenty I play football, go to the gym and go fishing.
9. Would you recommend Audi to a friend?
Because its a great career opportunity and also you would be set for life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Audi?
You get out what you put in. make the effort to learn
More from AudiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!