- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Audi?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Audi to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Audi?
I am an apprentice technician. Every morning I have to clean the workshop ensuring it Is up to a good standard. Also I work with my mentor doing whatever he requires me to do from servicing to cambelts. Also I do any overtime required of me.
Since I have started my apprenticeship my knowledge has really improved as I knew near to nothing when I joined. Now I can confidently describe parts of an engine and do many tasks that come in.
I really enjoy my programme the trainers are excellent at college and I feel DES supports me to the best of his ability.
I feel very valued within the group
My programme is very organised because I always know when I have to be at college and I know exactly what I will be learning and what I need to bring.
All the support that I need.
My employer gives me all the support that I need.
I feel like I earn plenty enough to support my everyday life and it complements the work I do although it would be nice to receive some bonus each month for praise.
Yes, there are plenty I play football, go to the gym and go fishing.
Because its a great career opportunity and also you would be set for life
You get out what you put in. make the effort to learn
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing
East of England