1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Monday’s and Tuesday I work coach. Wednesday and Thursday I do other things in my business to satisfy my NVQ by taking on other projects. Friday I do my diploma assignments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt lots of new skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very challenging but I do enjoy it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
By my department I feel very valued. My office do not really value what I do as they do not understand it.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is not very well structured. The organisation is down to you and your line manager and if you line manager isn’t very good it can make it difficult.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My provider has been great and given me loads of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My line manager gives me loads of support, so do her manager and her managers manager.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is excellent.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah loads of opportunities.
9. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend?
Great start to your career and good pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service?
Look at civil service framework
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!