1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Quality Apprentice Working on Cleaning inspections and foreign body management Interact with all people on site Interacting with external companies such as Ecolab
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Have received lots of internal/external training that has widened my knowledge in many different areas
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
All the people are lovely and really supportive when you are working on projects. It is a great company to work in
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
Very valued. They appreciate all that I do and let me know that
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organized I go to uni three weeks per year with assignments inbetween blocks. I have a good amount of training and enough time to do all the things that I need to be doing on a day to day basis
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good amount of support, I can email with any questions and get a quick response back
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good amount of support with regular meetings to check in with how I am doing and if I'm on track with all projects
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is enough but could be a little bit higher for the amount of work that I am doing
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of activities such as charity events, team days and lots to do in the local area
9. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
I have been supported a lot since starting my role and the environment is a great one to work in. Lots of benefits and is a world renowned company. They offer as much training as you want also which could also be applicable in other businesses. Want to develop you as much as they can
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
Being yourself helps and don't measure yourself against others- you might not be like everyone else but that might be what they are looking for. Do your best
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!