1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attending Training Courses, College and gaining on site experience.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A great amount as I’m learning lots everyday
4. How valued do you feel by UK Power Networks?
A fair amount.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. Sometimes can be a struggle but easily amended.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A very good amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I always have support there especially when I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Personally it’s not the greatest but will soon be increasing once I’ve reached my first milestone.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities offered.
9. Would you recommend UK Power Networks to a friend?
It’s an amazing company to work for and it’s a great career.!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to UK Power Networks?
If you don’t like Safety, don’t apply!