1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice pensions consultant and i complete many tasks on a day to day basis, including liaising with Trustees, taking minutes, planning agendas, corresponding with advisors, giving guidance to the Trustee and preparing meeting reports.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt to be much more independent and follow through with my actions. I also enjoy the professional working environment which has helped me develop my public speaking and interpersonal skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot and i would recommend it
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Aon is a great Company and offers recognition awards for hard work. I have received 2 of these awards and a gift certificate of choice to go along with them.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have an apprentice coach who guides me through the programme and i have been provided with a high level timetable to give me an idea of an expected end date and key deadlines,
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have a coach from an external provider who is really helpful and takes a keen interest in my development.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am given 5 days to study per exam and training tutorials prior to the exams.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think i am compensated fairly and it is a wage large enough to live comfortably in a big city.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have been provided with many opportunities to develop Aon from a non-client perspective, including interviewing work experience candidates and developing objectives for my cohort. This has involved consideration of how work can be made more efficient.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
They are a great Company and value their employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Be genuinely interested in your field and do research on Aon
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!