1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an advanced practical apprentice and work on the production line and also work in test and have other experience placements in the company.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt how to read technical drawings and understand how to use them
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working with the people
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
Yeah value the company as I have been with them for several years now and I know they will support me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is well organised and laid out and easy to understand
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Yeah we receive a lot of help as have a tutorial session on Friday to go through anything we didn't understand
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Regular review meetings help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yeah well at the moment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah there is as we do school projects and community out reach projects that develop our self as a person
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
Cause they treat you well and you earn while you learn
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Work hard and never give up
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!