1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice CNC operator, which means I use the machines that make the parts for the engines.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
As it is a well known company that treat their employees very well and they have a lot of benefits for employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
To have a good portfolio that will make you stand out and know about the company and the engines that they make, the more you know the more they will be impressed.
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!