1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently at a training centre, learning workshop skills before starting at my company. Also doing degree studies one day a week
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many skills including manual machining, CNC machining and also other skills like drawing and legislation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The program is very enjoyable and engaging. Much better than a university experience due to the practical skills aspect
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
Very valued as I know how much it has cost them to train me as an apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured and I am always updated on any changes
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any support required is given immediately
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
This is hard to measure yet as I am currently full time at my training centre
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary means I can rent my own place and live a cultured lifestyle
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are always other opportunities to extend my learning
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
It is full package that combines all the training you need, a degree and the skill set to go on to work at a higher level
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Spend time on your application and ensure you do enough outside of school activities that are relevant to engineering and other interests
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!