1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cutting and mounting samples for checks on processes, doing different projects which benefit the company
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme very much. it is a great company to work for
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
I feel very valued at Rolls-Royce as we are giving important tasks to do and not just left to do stuff ourselves.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very organised at points but at others it is a slow process
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive large amounts of support when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive as much support as I need they are always there to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is good in years to come. 1st year can be a struggle at times
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there is loads of events to get involved in
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
brilliant company to work for with all there benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
work hard and prepare well for your interview. if you get accepted keep a good reputation for yourself to maintain peoples trust.
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!