1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role consists of working on tills providing excellent customer service or working on the shop floor making sure all the stock is put away and the floors are kept tidy from any hazards.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learnt new skills which involved in working better as a team and as an individual, I’ve become much more confident from when I began.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it quite a bit, 30 hours a week have helped me be able to learn new things including deliveries.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel quite valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think it’s really organised as I’ve been able to get through it without any troubles.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Whenever I need any help with understanding a question that I answered wrong he would always explain how I’m supposed to do it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Whenever I need help from my manager or any team members whether that’s in my coursework or on the shop floor they always help me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary has pleased me with how much things I’ve been able to get for myself and others.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it’s a great company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Be confident as that’s a major part in the workplace
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!