1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in order management so I deal with customers orders, accounts, credits and their overall customer service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to be professional and have gained lots of experience in dealing with customers orders and accounts. Also learning company processes such as B2B and learning how the world of business works
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was a big change from a levels and was hard getting into this after leaving uni but it has opened up a lot of options for me a Canon is sucb a good experience to have on my cv
4. How valued do you feel by Canon UK?
I have moved around team a lot so have gained lots of experience that will help me with future jobs should i want to change but luckily canon kept me on
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Mine was the first apprenticeship that business operations have done so was a learning experience for both me and the company but i know they have become more structured with the new apprentices and allow time for them to complete coursework in working hours
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received so much support, This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was there whenever I needed her and she helped me a lot when I struggled
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Canon was very supportive and ensured i received the correct training to complete my apprenticeship
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary for an apprenticeship was so good elsewhere I was looking at 500 a month whereas Canon was a decent wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
With the experience I have gained yes
9. Would you recommend Canon UK to a friend?
It has been a good place to work and the people are friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Canon UK?
Have a think about what you want to do, don't think uni is the only way even though it is said so at school
More from Canon UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!