1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical Testing, involves testing components on a PCB via a computer program. Responsible for safely handling equipment and product.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills, from both college and the people at the company. Internal training courses are also available. What you learn is dependent on your course.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work can be very enjoyable, the team ethic and company culture is brilliant. Exceeded expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
Very valued. Managers treat us the same as any employee and involves us in the workload fairly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything on the Rolls-Royce side of things is great. Induction was well executed, training is good with great support. Studying time is given. Monthly meetings to check progress are given.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Tutors are often helpful and supporting with plenty of guidance with a positive attitude towards supporting you.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Manager is supportive at all times. HR team are supportive when you need them to be. Mentor Is supportive and all offer guidance with problems and a good mature attitude.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary package is sufficient.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of company events where you can attend and speak to new potential employees and apprentices.
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
They treat you very well and offer you lots of opportunities to better your education and your career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Relax, Try your very best, be confident and sell yourself the best you can.
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!