1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work experience student who experienced work in 4 seats Finance, employment, litigation and property
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
developed researching skills and presentation skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I did enjoy the programme especially in litigation and the business presentation and the mock employment tribunal
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
They made me feel very welcome
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised, timetable for each student and is easy to follow
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
they was always there is we needed help with tasks set
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The supervisors were supporting through everything that we didn't feel as confident in
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It has a friendly office environment and as a commercial law firm it is very ahead in introducing new things for example project sky.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Make sure that you know about what types of law they specialise in
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!