1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is apprentice service technician my role is to help out with other technicians and gather knowledge inside the workshop.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills such as time keeping and talking to customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the programme is a pretty good experience and enjoy the work
4. How valued do you feel by Volkswagen Group?
audi really look after you, very in depth training and they provide the best of knowledge.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is very well structured and organised, we're always told in advance what we are to prepare for, for the next week down
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
my trainer gives a lot of support and provides very good training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer gives a good amount of support band always checking up on me to see how I am getting on
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is good and meets my needs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Volkswagen Group to a friend?
they have great training facilities and the trainers are good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Volkswagen Group?
be prepared for a good learning experience and they will have all the support they need
More from Volkswagen GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!