1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Commercial Analyst - Reporting on P&L - business improvements/Efficiency. speaking to directors on business costings and issues. Contacting external suppliers. Projects formed by upcoming issues and are then targeted
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
lots of excel skills - skills that are needed when going into meetings. Duke of Edinburgh. time management training. Business Level 3 Qualification. VBA & Computer coding
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Work is good. challenging but exciting. team is great, really funny. culture around the business is great whether at my own location, others or even abroad.
4. How valued do you feel by AO?
get set lots of tasks by Directors on a daily basis which makes me feel that my role is important in the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well structured. course gives lots of reinforcement of everything you learn on the job.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a very good amount. never felt that my assessor wasn't helping enough
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
in my company, everyone is there to help. Even when they're at their busiest
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes! Our company put on lots of Out side of work events
9. Would you recommend AO to a friend?
I love it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to AO?
More from AOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!