School Work Experience Placement at Pinsent Masons

Scotland
April 2018

Connect with Pinsent Masons

10 /10

Getting an insight into what kind of work each department does and completing various problem-solving tasks and research - it was a one week general school work experience placement

The programme enhanced my problem-solving and communication skills and gave me a taste of what life as a lawyer would entail.

It was very enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Very - they treated me like an adult and I felt that they valued me as a potential future trainee.

Very well organised - it was the most structured programme out of all the legal firms I have attended.

I received a lot of support from the trainee solicitor who was assigned to me. They were really friendly and helpful.

Lots of support. The whole welcome pack they had put together was very helpful.

N/A - unpaid work experience

N/A

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

It was a very well-structured, organised programme where you were given real insight into their work and presented with challenging and interesting problem solving tasks to complete. All of the trainees who looked after the work experience students were really friendly and helpful.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

You need to spend a long time on the application form as it is very detailed but they make it clear that this is because they see this as potentially your first step to a possible career with the firm.