1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Transport Team Manager One to one management with drivers Volume planning Tacho management Red light procedure Fuel management DVM
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Accident investigation level 1 & 2 Health and safety Logistics level 1 Leadership and management level 4 Courageous conversations
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The scheme excelled my expectations Happy with the scheme People are great Provided with the support I need
4. How valued do you feel by Gist Ltd?
I feel like a valued employee I have been given the upmost support to progress to my position I am today
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The scheme was very structured for the first year however when moving on towards a team managers role it starts to become more hands on and experience becomes useful.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Regular calls and meeting, quick response when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support from the employer is good however sometimes it would be good to be given additional time aside to the operation to complete coursework
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Exceptional the salary is great
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Sports and social events allow us to socialise outside of work
9. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?
Great pay, enjoy my day to day job and support provided to progress fast
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?
You get out of the scheme of what you put in, I was keen from the start and that is why I am in the position I am today and such a fast pace.
More from Gist LtdMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!