1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Marketing Apprentice, Collecting content for social media, going to events to promote apprenticeships/the juice academy
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt how to use Photoshop, Muse, premiere pro, internal training on briefing, PR presentations, Social listening
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the company culture, and the team at work
4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?
Appreciation from my manager
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well organised and planned out, allowing for study and training time
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Total people have been fine for now, although we have only done the sign up
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The Juice Academy understands everything about the course and so are extremely understanding and supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Travel costs are high, so 2/3 of my pay is gone on expenses I can't aviod but I make it work for now
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have company events every so often
9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?
Because they understand how hard it is to get into marketing and so make everything so easy for the apprentices
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?
Application process be fun but also remember you are applying for a job, The bootcamp be out there, make sure you stand out
More from The Juice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!