1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer Solutions Analysist - responsible over an account of customers serving as their first port of call for order/delivery queries. Role includes liaising with buyers, demand/supply planners, logistics and finance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
This apprenticeship involves in house and college training, inluding lectures, assignments and operational training modules. It will lead to a nationally recognised Supply chain qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The team is amazing and the culture within Nestle is one of nurturing and self-development. Its exceeded my expectations and I am enjoying every day.
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
The support and care the team as well as your line manager provides makes you feel very appreciated. You are involved with work that is meaningful and impacts the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is new but well organised. There is a set programme in place incorporating study leaves at college, meetings with mentor and allocated time for assignments.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The tutors are all accessible and very supportive to your over all development and look after your needs in and outside of work.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The team is kind and nurturing and invest a lot to your skill development at work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Nestle are one of the very few companies in the UK that provide a full salary with their apprenticeship programmes. They also cover travel and living costs incurred whilst on training and relocation.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Full of activities, including social events, conferences in every market division, voluntary work within the local community, gym membership and activity discounts throughout the country.
9. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
For all the reasons above. You honestly will not regret joining Nestle.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
Application process is very straightfoward, be yourself and make sure your passion shows!
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!