digital marketing apprentice at The Juice Academy

North West
March 2018

I'm a content researcher for UNILAD Adventure, this requires me to search the internet for vdeos that are likely to go viral, find the originals and get permission from them. I work on a table with 10 others with lovely interaction throughout the day.

I've learnt how to track original content but other than that not a lot.

It's brilliant, very very happy. Work is fairly easy, amazing team, awesome company culture.

4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?

I feel like an integral part of the growing page, amazing recognition for good work.

pretty structured, the course itself can seam pretty laid back at times. good induction. great support. decent system of receiving support.

amazing access to support

A lot of support at work.

It could be better, £6,000 is very minimal especially when I feel i'm making just as much contribution as the other researchers.

Lots and lots of company events and social activities to get involved with, it would be amazing if I could get a gym membershib or discount to a racket sport club or something.

9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?

It's exactly what i needed, and i think a lot of young people are looking for this opportunity but haven't come across Juice yet. Qualification, work, like- minded young people, starting a career in something most have a pretty strong knowledge of- what's not to like!

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?

Research the other companies in advance, don't close any doors when it comes to employers, check where you can and can't travel to.