1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a content researcher for UNILAD Adventure, this requires me to search the internet for vdeos that are likely to go viral, find the originals and get permission from them. I work on a table with 10 others with lovely interaction throughout the day.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt how to track original content but other than that not a lot.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's brilliant, very very happy. Work is fairly easy, amazing team, awesome company culture.
4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?
I feel like an integral part of the growing page, amazing recognition for good work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
pretty structured, the course itself can seam pretty laid back at times. good induction. great support. decent system of receiving support.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
amazing access to support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support at work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It could be better, £6,000 is very minimal especially when I feel i'm making just as much contribution as the other researchers.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots and lots of company events and social activities to get involved with, it would be amazing if I could get a gym membershib or discount to a racket sport club or something.
9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?
It's exactly what i needed, and i think a lot of young people are looking for this opportunity but haven't come across Juice yet. Qualification, work, like- minded young people, starting a career in something most have a pretty strong knowledge of- what's not to like!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?
Research the other companies in advance, don't close any doors when it comes to employers, check where you can and can't travel to.
More from The Juice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!