Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Test Analyst at CGI

london
March 2018

Connect with CGI

7.3/10

test analyst for a secure government project.

yes, people skills, it consulting skills, working for a variety of clients.

I am just about satisfied with the programme. I don't regret joining CGI and doing an apprenticeship, but I certainly see the pros and cons of making that decision rather than going to university for example. I would advise very sociable people like myself to not rely on CGI or degree apprenticeships in general for a social life. Get out n' about outside of work!

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

In terms of benefits (i.e pensions, salaries, investment, human capital) I feel valued by CGI. But having experienced a few completely different projects at CGI, the working environment and amount of work and progression available to grasp is low and can make an employee feel of little value to their project.

Decently structured. QA Apprenticeship teams are much more helpful and beneficial to students that the Apprenticeship team at CGI. I barely know any other apprentices at CGI on my course, but have gotten to know many apprentices who work at other companies and are in my classes at the QA centres. If there are any issues or if you need information, CGIs apprenticeship team are happy to help.

Training provider (QA) are very helpful, and they make students feel comfortable and give them the support they need.

I receive a minimum amount of support from my employer. If I have real issues they are happy to help and booking holiday is usually straight forward, but I have never actually met my career mentors and they have changed many a time.

Salary is decent

yes for me, but all unrelated to work

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

good money, good job, good experience...just not for a life time.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

enjoy it, get what you can from it, and don't get too attached