1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently in different departements within my company which inludes many roles but the main focus is manufacturing. Daily tasks are always different but include the same role. My rolse within the factory is manufacturer which means that I basically have to make stuff such as cages, clean moulds & workshop.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a better confidence due to meeting new people and developed better skills in engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy most parts of the programme however small changes could be made to improve the course.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
The value within the company is high as apprentices are top priorities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organisation is generally good however improvement can be made.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training support is excellent.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support that i require.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary for my age group is excellent.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A resonable amount of events.
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
Due to enjoying my job and helping them develop their career within the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Do not take drugs as there is a drug test procces at the interview.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!