1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a digital marketing executive, I run the @SharpFutures twitter and Instagram pages, aswell as the @HeatherPaprika twitter account, I'm also a building runner.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learned about answering phones and developed communication skills, I've also developed my confidence thanks to The Juice Academy and SharpFutures.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy SharpFutures and The Juice Academy because the people in both companies are friendly and helpful, they also offer us opportunities that we wouldn't find elsewhere.
4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?
I feel very valued because The Juice Academy always take the time to show that they care about their apprentices and also offer us chances to get even more work experience.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We receive a plan of every session at The Juice Academy and we tend to stick to that.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive alot of support from our training provider as they're constantly help all apprentices.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
SharpFutures are dedicated to helping young people such as myself to get into the creative digital sector so I receive massive amounts of help from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The apprentice wage would feel low if I didn't live with parents, but luckily I do so the wage is fine.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, The Juice Academy show us plenty of opportunities that we can get involved in and SharpFutures have taken me to places such as the google digital garage.
9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?
It's a well designed programme which maximizes your chance to get into a creative digital apprentice.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?
Research companies that will be attending the bootcamp day.
More from The Juice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!