1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working within the strategy team as an organic social apprentice. My day to day jobs including monthly/weekly reporting for clients and planning, scheduling their content.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I have developed my: Presentation skills having to produce weekly presentations Public speaking skills, getting involved in creative reviews. Organisation skills, staying on top and managing my work load. Social skills, working within a team Confidence, learning that you can improve from constructive criticism.
New Skills: Reporting skills Learnt how to analyse data Ability to plan content knowledge of paid strategy.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot. I feel like it met my expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?
I feel valued by my manager and internally recognised for my work by my mentors. I feel valued by The Juice Academy.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, we always have a day plan which tells us what we will be doing and learning about in every session.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much support has been provided by my training provider. Didn't respond to majority of my emails, and didn't give me feedback until a month after the due date.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from Social Chain. There is always someone to come to advise me and I am always briefed on work before asked to do anything.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Travel expenses getting the train from macclesfield every day (£15) does take up a lot of my pay.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, we constantly get sent information from The Juice Academy that recommends opportunities outside of work.
9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?
Because without it I would not be in the job that I love.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?
Get involved in any networking events or opportunities that they suggest. Take on all their advice and enjoy it like I do, don't see it as a chore think about how lucky you are for the opportunity.
More from The Juice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!