Business Apprentice at PSA Group

West Midlands
March 2018

I work with different people day to day in order to learn different roles and gain more experience. I learn the relevant systems needed for business admin and various other departments.

Working in this particular environment has given me an accurate representation of working life and has helped to develop my confidence as well as my technical skills.

I really enjoy my programme and I am always exposed to new opportunities.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

I feel at PSA I am just as valued as any other employee.

My programme is very well structured and I am always well supported and instructions are always very clear. The work and qualification balance is very well managed.

I receive a lot of support from my provider and there is always someone available to talk to or help me if needed.

My employer and trainer correspond very well and I always feel well supported by the both of them.

I think the pay I received at PSA is ideal and clearly reflects the amount of hours I work.

PSA are always organising events or gatherings outside of work and individual departments tend to arrange activities outside of work in order to develop positive relationships.

9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

I think PSA are extremely supportive and fair as a company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

I would advise others to apply for vacancies at PSA and to always be open to learning new skills.