1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work with different people day to day in order to learn different roles and gain more experience. I learn the relevant systems needed for business admin and various other departments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working in this particular environment has given me an accurate representation of working life and has helped to develop my confidence as well as my technical skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme and I am always exposed to new opportunities.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel at PSA I am just as valued as any other employee.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured and I am always well supported and instructions are always very clear. The work and qualification balance is very well managed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my provider and there is always someone available to talk to or help me if needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer and trainer correspond very well and I always feel well supported by the both of them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think the pay I received at PSA is ideal and clearly reflects the amount of hours I work.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
PSA are always organising events or gatherings outside of work and individual departments tend to arrange activities outside of work in order to develop positive relationships.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
I think PSA are extremely supportive and fair as a company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
I would advise others to apply for vacancies at PSA and to always be open to learning new skills.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!