1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I will be responsible for designing and maintaining electrical systems such as AC and DC power units.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have developed electrical and hand skills, as-well as bettering my people skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it and the people on my course alot.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured however could be better in some areas such as communicating with apprentices.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A fair amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Could be better considering travel expenses to college.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A very large company, gives you a number of different opportunities to grow.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!