1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Steelfixing putting reenforcement bar in ready for concrete to go over it
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes a bit of both
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
All of it
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its ok but as i have to travle from manchester to liverpool on an apprentership wage and it cost me 70 pound per week its hard and the company says they carnt help me
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
In the learning a lot from the fixers on site not much in other sence
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Poor as i have kids and bills to pay and i have to pay 70 pound on train fare per week i struggle a lot
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke? *
Make sure you understand everything they tell you
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!