1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am curently studying for a Digital marketing business admin level 3 NVQ. Day to day I tackle all basic admn tasks, such as preparing meetings, booking meetings, communicatig ith agencies, updating the website, building new pages for the site etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have became more confident and have built my commuication skills. I feel confident using software that I use day to day. I have learnt how to prepare powerpoint presentations, meetings, start digital projects, plan digital projects, use the teams back office to create and build pages on the DS automobiles site.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with my team and the people that I work with are great and support me. I am enjoying my apprenticeship but it does get stressful at times especially since my boss has left. I just look forward to finally getting my qualifictions
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I do feel appreciated by some parts of the company and I am always thanked for the work that I do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured and it is always organised including my meetings wih my assessor.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I gain a lot of support from my assessor and he always wants to ensure that I am getting on well.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If I need support then I am always given it. Since my boss has left th business I feel like I could have been given a bit more support during that process.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is better than some apprenticceships but for day to day living costs, bills etc I struggly with ensuring that I have enough money to strech until our next pay which gets very stressful and difficult.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few company events during the year. There arent many opportunities outside of work
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
The company does look after their employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Be yourself as it is a great opportunity to be held
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!