Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

digital marketing and business administrator at PSA Group

Coventry
£1,000 monthly
March 2018

5.2/10

I am curently studying for a Digital marketing business admin level 3 NVQ. Day to day I tackle all basic admn tasks, such as preparing meetings, booking meetings, communicatig ith agencies, updating the website, building new pages for the site etc.

I have became more confident and have built my commuication skills. I feel confident using software that I use day to day. I have learnt how to prepare powerpoint presentations, meetings, start digital projects, plan digital projects, use the teams back office to create and build pages on the DS automobiles site.

I enjoy working with my team and the people that I work with are great and support me. I am enjoying my apprenticeship but it does get stressful at times especially since my boss has left. I just look forward to finally getting my qualifictions

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

I do feel appreciated by some parts of the company and I am always thanked for the work that I do.

My programme is very well structured and it is always organised including my meetings wih my assessor.

I gain a lot of support from my assessor and he always wants to ensure that I am getting on well.

If I need support then I am always given it. Since my boss has left th business I feel like I could have been given a bit more support during that process.

Salary is better than some apprenticceships but for day to day living costs, bills etc I struggly with ensuring that I have enough money to strech until our next pay which gets very stressful and difficult.

There are a few company events during the year. There arent many opportunities outside of work

9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *

The company does look after their employees.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group? *

Be yourself as it is a great opportunity to be held