1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Resolution Review - this involves giving an impartial review of customers complaints and offering a resolution
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am studying towards a Level 3 Customer Services and I have learnt a lot while being here including dealing with vulnerable customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program as my team is lovely and everyone is here to help each other
4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?
I feel very valued at EON my manger is very supportive
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised I get time for my apprentice work in work hours
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support and feel like I can pick up the phone to them when I need to
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my Team Manager and can talk about my problems
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I could do with it being a bit more as a single mum I struggle a bit
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities we have just had an apprentice day which was really good
9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Eon is a great company to work for and everyone works as a team and is supportive
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *
Just be yourself eon is very open and supportive
More from E.ONMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!