1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The first year is spend at Trafford College doing a Level 2 PEO and a HNC. You are in the work place during school holidays and after college is finished which involves working on projects to improve the businesses efficency
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As well as the qualifications gained, you will gain problem solving, communication, project management ECT skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The people that you meet during the apprentership are great and the worked completed is interesting and enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
I feel very valued as Amazon treats it's apprenterices very well helping with any problem you have
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprentership could be organised better but it is the first year for my apprentership and is looking better for the future
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider is great at dealing with any educational needs and tutors are understanding and useful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer seems very helpful with problems and provide us with adequate information when required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary and extra benefits are higher then expected
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunity to gain extra knowledge and skills through activities not based in the work place
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
The company is a great place to work with many opportunities and many benefits not found elsewhere
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Work experience is always great for any job you go for as it will show an interest and base knowledge that can be brought to the workplace
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!