1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Running shift in the warehouse.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, more rounded individual and also better with people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very good, also get to meet with the other apprentices every year.
4. How valued do you feel by Gist Ltd?
Been given excellent opportunity and also promoted within
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Central team runs the apprentice scheme and has an excellent support structure
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Provider didn't meet very often, Gist has recently changed it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
1 apprentice manager that helps with ensuring you are looked after. Also the buddies / manager get a training day to know how to support the apprentice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. £15k start and within 6 years at £50k+
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of opportunity to work with people
9. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?
Great teams with great customers. Ability to deliver results through changing customer ways of working for the greater good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?
Don't worry that you don't have logistics skills. If you can engage with people you will be excellent at the job!
More from Gist LtdMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!