Capability Apprentice at Fujitsu

Basingstoke
March 2018

9.4/10

I am a capability support apprentice for Fujitsu in their defence and national security sector. My day to day job is to provide recruitment support to all hiring managers. This may include reviewing cv's, feedback on cv's arranging interviews the arranging everything for and offer to be made. Daily up keep of the recruitment systems. the on boarding of new employees. I also provide adhoc support my manager and other manager such the Head of operations this can include arranging of events from start to finish. I also complete all data required for the monthly business review.

With my apprenticeship I am completing the Business and Admin Level 3 qualification. I have learnt a variety of new skills such as Presenting skills, optimising my organisational skills. I have learnt many more skills that can be applied in a business environment

I enjoy every aspect of my role. Fujitsu has been a great employer so far and has always pushed me to achieve more. They are also great events to get involved in.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I am feel extremely valued by my team and Fujitsu

The programme is very well structured and you know what is expected of you.

Support is always there if needed.

My manager has given me the right amount of support and has always ensured I am exposed to what is needed to get the experience for my apprenticeship

Unfortunately as I am older and have cost such as Rent and saving for a mortgage the pay does not meet what is required of me but this is an opportunity for me to work for that right pay after my apprenticeship.

There are loads of events to get involved with I have undertaken many events and I have many more to attend in the rest of year.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

Fujitsu is a great company to work for and they are always looking to develop their younger talent.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *