1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Carried out a variety of tasks as a work experience student, following a timetable. This included attending talks and workshops ans working in different departments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I developed my communication skills by working in a team for workshops, and the mock employment tribunal as well as communicating with others in the office.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it and found it very helpful and it gave me a real insight into what being a lawyer involves.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Pinsent Masons made us feel very welcomed and everyone was happy to help with anything
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very structured as we followed an organised timetable of activites and tasks that had been organised for us
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was given any support I needed and it was made clear that I could ask for help at any time.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We were made aware of other opportunities but I did not take part
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Gave me valuable experience in a law office
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Get fully involved in everything you’re doing and ask as many questions as you can.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!