1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Scheme returns, attending client meetings, meeting prep
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
qualifications towards PMI, drafting of minutes, calls etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great career progression
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Regular feedback and manager reviews
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clear support in place
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Opportunities to attend career events etc.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Don't be afraid to ask questions at assessment day/interview
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!