1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as a Senior Resourcing Agent in the weekly resourcing team. I go out to our sites and facilitate assessment centres, as well as doing some of the admin whilst in the office.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Level 3 CIPD Right to work training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the team that I work in and the environment. We have recently moved into a new shared service building. The apprenticeship has met my expectations and I have enjoyed it.
4. How valued do you feel by Bakkavor?
I do feel valued by Bakkavor. I have had recognition from external and internal stakeholders regarding recruitment. Externally it is usually from the candidates filling our roles and internally it comes from a site that I am recruiting for =.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It has been a lot better in my second year, having training days booked well in advance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
N/A - not started my new training yet.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from my employer, especially around my Level 3 CIPD last year. They gave me a lot of time to study and also offered support whilst doing it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well. I have to do a lot of miles in my own car, meaning I put a lot of fuel into it and do not necessarily get it all back
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have one company event each year, which is the Bakkavor Fun Day in Spalding.
9. Would you recommend Bakkavor to a friend?
A nice and friendly environment that you can gain qualifications from and gain experience from whilst on the job.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bakkavor?
Make sure that you read heavily into the company, it is an unknown giant and there is nothing worse than going to an interview and not being able to answer any of the questions regarding the company and its values etc.
More from BakkavorMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!