1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role in my apprenticeship programme consists of working closely with my team members within the MEP team to learn the different aspects involved in construction management. I am also tasked with completing a Training Portfolio which takes around 2 years to complete.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots of new skills whilst doing my training and developed lots of different types of skills which I feel are all really relevant for my specific role within MACE.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the training programme because its given me a chance to develop my business skills and engineering skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Mace Group?
I feel very valued by MACE as your effort and enthusiasm is identified by other people in the company which shows how the company values the employees.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive lots of support from my training provider and it is always possible to seek further support if it is needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support from my employer to ensure that I can keep on track with my portfolio and training plan.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my cost very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are lots of opportunities outside of work, such as volunteer days.
9. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
Its a really good company with lots of benefits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
Prepare for the assessment day thoroughly and be confident.
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!