1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work with Prefabrication and working closely with the manufacturing center to produce the Pre Fabrication Drawings for the Risers/Plant rooms and modules that are manufactured offsite.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My self confidence has improved a lot, my basic English skills have improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my programme, the programme managers are really supportive and are on hand to help where ever necessary
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
I feel that my Questions and Queries are heard and that if you put the effort in then they will support you in return.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured and supportive, giving you study leave and support with your studies
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my team are on hand for if or when I require help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I belive I am paid well for my age.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
we do a lot of team building out of the office.
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
I have done in the pass and will do in the future. They have helped me grow as a person and become who I am today.
They haven't just helped me start a Carrier but have supported me with my personal life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
be yourself, don't try and be who you think they want. Don't panic. Be confident in what you know.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!