1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing Professionals and looking around the buildings to find out what was happening within them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to apply for an apprenticeship and types of business plans, such as Waterfall and Agile
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so that I would most likely to do it again or apply for a future career here.
4. How valued do you feel by Cisco?
Very they helped encourage me to do tasks i wouldn't normally do such as presenting.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised and there were lots of personalised parts to it depending on our wants and needs.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support and pushes of encouragement to get tasks done with overall good quality.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More to push myself in trying to present a presentation in front of lots of people.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Uhh we do not get paid for doing this work experience it is a free of charge experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes they have other things such as open evenings and job offer's such as apprenticeships.
9a. Would you recommend Cisco to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It was enjoyable and a good overall experience so i feel they would also enjoy the experience to.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Cisco? *
Make sure you can get a lift or be able to drive as some of the locations are in awkward places.
More from CiscoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!