1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice technician fixing cars.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I started the apprenticeship with little knowledge on how to fix cars. I now feel confident in doing so.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme as I have gained skills and knowledge and also made new friends.
4. How valued do you feel by Mitsubishi Motors?
Very. The teaching staff are great and will always help if needed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very. We turn up to lessons and know exactly what to do when we get there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as we need. If we need extra help they are always happy to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots. If you need support they will try and help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not as much as I would like. However being an apprentice that is expected as minimum wage is lower than normal. It is difficult now I have a car to run as well as other bills.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I do not understand the question as it doesn’t specify as to what opportunities it is relating to.
9a. Would you recommend Mitsubishi Motors to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because the training provided is a high quality and we always have fun while learning. Much better than another apprenticeship purely because of the quality of training provided.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitsubishi Motors? *
Go for it. It is a great company and the training is great.
More from Mitsubishi MotorsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!