1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves checking dates of products, helping and serving customers, putting out fresh/frozen/ambient deliveries, working alone and as a team, reducing stock, wasting stock, tidying the store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I've learnt many skills, including management skills as I have progressed to a team leader.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I absolutely love my job and thoroughly enjoy working with my team
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel very valued by the company and have been given many opportunities to progress.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme has not been that organised as it was being tested out when I started, however I'm sure this is different now
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Learn direct are quite good at supporting me, however the co op is much better
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has been amazing throughout- the managers are brilliant
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is very good as an apprentice as I am paid the same as the other staff
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside of work there are many oppurtunites such as community work etc which the company is very fond of
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Amazing pay, amazing team and amazing managers. Can give you a great wage and even better training to help you progress quickly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Definitely go for it! It can help boost your confidence and find you a career you can really enjoy
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!