1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis I will carry out many tasks that have been set. For example I will get on with doing so much electrical work and also mechanical. I also do bit of paperwork such as start up checks which are to make sure the equipment is safe to use before it is used.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many skills, I have learnt how to weld and lots about the basics of electrical instilations, also mechanical fitting.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot. The workplace is very friendly and i enjoy getting on with what I am doing. I can see myslef working here for a long time.
4. How valued do you feel by Bakkavor?
I feel very valued to Bakkavor and feel very welcome.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is generally very structured and there is always something set, which is good because I am always aware of what is going on
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve support when i need it off my training provider which is good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I reciece a lot of support off the employer because they are always willing to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs very well, I am able to live happily and also have some fun!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I belive there are many oppertunities outside of work, which could open up a lot of oppertunities for me.
9. Would you recommend Bakkavor to a friend?
Because it is a brilliant place to work and always busy and a very good environment to work in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bakkavor?
The tips I would give would be ask as many questions as you can to find out everything you want to know.
More from BakkavorMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!