Engineering Apprentice at Bakkavor

Spalding
February 2018

Connect with Bakkavor

9.6/10

On a day to day basis I will carry out many tasks that have been set. For example I will get on with doing so much electrical work and also mechanical. I also do bit of paperwork such as start up checks which are to make sure the equipment is safe to use before it is used.

I have learnt many skills, I have learnt how to weld and lots about the basics of electrical instilations, also mechanical fitting.

I enjoy the programme a lot. The workplace is very friendly and i enjoy getting on with what I am doing. I can see myslef working here for a long time.

4. How valued do you feel by Bakkavor?

I feel very valued to Bakkavor and feel very welcome.

It is generally very structured and there is always something set, which is good because I am always aware of what is going on

I recieve support when i need it off my training provider which is good.

I reciece a lot of support off the employer because they are always willing to help.

My salary meets my costs very well, I am able to live happily and also have some fun!

I belive there are many oppertunities outside of work, which could open up a lot of oppertunities for me.

9a. Would you recommend Bakkavor to a friend? *

Because it is a brilliant place to work and always busy and a very good environment to work in.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bakkavor? *

The tips I would give would be ask as many questions as you can to find out everything you want to know.