- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thames Water?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thames Water to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thames Water?
Carrying out maintenance on electrical and instrumentation equipmemt
Its a good programme
Could be better but still good
Very supportive, good manager and team
Its an easy life and i get rewarded
Carry warm clothes
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
Engineering & Manufacturing