1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Carrying out maintenance on electrical and instrumentation equipmemt
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its a good programme
4. How valued do you feel by Thames Water?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be better but still good
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very supportive, good manager and team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Thames Water to a friend?
Its an easy life and i get rewarded
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thames Water?
Carry warm clothes