1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I basically go in and work for 7 to 8 hours using hardware and software provided by my CEO apartment departer and I make webs to provided info about my company . It basically persuade people to buy our product made by our company
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I learn how to create webs and making language prescription using ias and fbn software and hardware and using all different computer system to help customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it.
4. How valued do you feel by Advanced?
I don’t know actually due to the fact it’s didferent stuff every time I do it or create it and I get different stuff of what I needed to do in it
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is really well know and has the net worth of 5 million GBP in the United Kindom glasgow
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A huge amount of supports due to the fact I’m the higher management of the company it self
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot .
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not a lot I normally work in offices
9. Would you recommend Advanced to a friend?
Becuase it extremely hard
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Advanced?
Not a lot just to to have a huge knowledge of understanding soft ware and hardware and other computer system to create stuff that people want you to