1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working stock, working tills, customer service. And so forth
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not to be as shy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
Very much so
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Perfectly, down to a T
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all that I need and more
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need they help me when I’m stuck and give the most helpful support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are, I could be kept on as a staff member instead of a apprentice if I am successful in my work
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
Because they have a very welcoming atmosphere
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Be yourself and work hard
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!